Traveling informed is traveling safer. Here is some useful information to take into account when traveling abroad.
Everything you need to know and some useful contacts
Baggage handling on arrival is simpler: it is unloaded from the plane, transported to the terminal and then placed on the baggage delivery belt.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
- Do not scan your identity documents …
- To have an overly ambitious itinerary. …
- Do not take into account the different time zones when booking. …
- Do not look at comparators of flights / cars / hotels. …
- Reservation of flights with a short stopover. …
- Do not check your documents and reservations.
Airport or air security is the combination of measures as well as human and material resources aimed at protecting civil aviation against acts of premeditated unlawful interference.
The Mali Border Services Agency is responsible for border integrity. When you arrive, you must follow the customs clearance procedure, which takes place in 4 steps:
- Complete a declaration card in which you provide the necessary information about your trip and what you bring back to the country.
- Primary inspection: a border services officer will examine your declaration card, identification documents and other travel documents.
- Baggage Collection: You will go through a second checkpoint to pay your duties and applicable taxes and wait to collect your baggage. You will also need to show your declaration card to the agent on duty.
- Exit Border Services Agency checkpoints.
Most babies over 1 week of age are fit to travel by air. For very long trips, it is recommended to wait until the baby is 3 weeks old. Before the age of 2, a child can travel sitting on his parents’ lap. After 2 years, it must have its own seat.
- An anti-rabies certificate less than 1 year old and more than 1 month old, issued by your veterinarian. …
- A tattoo or identification certificate by electronic chip;
- The up-to-date health record or passport of your animal ;
One of the main principles of our policy is to ensure that each of our customers is treated identically throughout the entire service. We provide disabled passengers with the necessary assistance at airports and on board our planes.